Monday, August 6, 2012

Potty Progress and "Summer Weather" Mug Shots

The puppies are really getting the hang of this new arrangement. Only a couple accidents yesterday in the sleep area. I am so excited. It also appears they pretty much slept through the night. I am forever trying new tacks with my puppies. Trust me, I've been through probably a dozen different potty-training strategies. This is the first time I've tried this set-up but already I think I am going to like it.

My personal challenge today is "cozying up" the sleep area so that when I open up the big playground they will still go to the bedroom to sleep. Maybe some kind of enclosure. We'll see what I can find in the basement!

Meanwhile, here are the sweet faces of Phoebe's puppies.

Rain

Breezy

Dew

Flash

Lightening

Stormy

Sunray

Thunder

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I will take one of each

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well puppies! How can anyone resist. I am glad you still have your sense of humor. Any time for things like your summer pedicure or are you too busy with all the puppy toes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
    which havanese to carry home. They are so cute. I can see why one would want one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really amazed at the variety we have with this litter. So many beautiful options.

    ReplyDelete