Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Havanese Puppy Photo Updates

Our little Havanese puppies are really playing together now. This is the beginning of their socialization...a very important phase and so much fun to watch.

I hope I have the names straight, though! They are 4 weeks old now and about to start on real dog food. They all need pedicures and will be moving soon into their "Big Puppy" pen!
Abby

Albert & Abby

Albert and Abby

Albert, Abby & Ariel

Albert, Abby, Ariel & Arthur

Aloha & Alvin

Arthur & Alfi

Arthur & Alfi Again

Arthur & Alvin

Arthur & Alvin

Arthur & Alvin

Arthur & Alvin

Ariel & Anni

Ariel & Anni Again

Ariel, Aloha and Alvin

Ariel

2 comments:

  1. Are any of the females available? When can they go to their forever home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chulee, I won't know for about a week which puppies are still left. I will post their photos here then. If you like one of them you can fill out my questionnaire at that point.

    ReplyDelete